WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Identity: Unigasket, SL (hereinafter “Unigasket”)
Postal address: C / Colom, nº 495, 08228 Terrassa (Barcelona) – Spain
Telephone: +34 93 736 93 55/662 499 640
WITH WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General of Data Protection, as well as in any national law that is applicable, we inform you that in Unigasket treat the personal data you provide us for the following purposes:
(1) Process your registration as a customer and manage the purchase process.
(2) Sending commercial communications about Unigasket products (emails, telephone calls, SMS, PUSH notifications, ordinary mail, etc.).
(3) Development of commercial profiles based on information obtained from internal and external sources, in order to send you personalized advertising and analyze your buying behavior .
(4) Prevention of abuse and fraud (fraudulent activities, denial of service attacks, among others).
(5) Transfer of data to public bodies and authorities (administrative s or judicial), as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
3. DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship, or request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations. </ P >
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data corresponding to each of the purposes (1) to (5) included in section 2 above (“Purposes”) are as follows:
– Purpose (1): The execution of a contract with Unigasket in relation to the purchase of products.
– Purpose (2): Express consent granted to Unigasket at the time of collection of your personal data.
– Purpose (3): Express consent granted to Unigasket at the time of collection of your personal data in relation to the elaboration of profiles based on external sources and the satisfaction of a legitimate interest pursued by Unigasket in relation to the elaboration of profiles based on internal sources.
– Purposes (4) and (5): The fulfillment of the legal obligations that result from application to Unigasket.
WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party, except to those third parties for whom your intervention is necessary for the proper management of the service provision (carriers, financial entities, etc.)
In addition, your data may also be transferred to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial) in those cases where a legal rule so establishes.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE THEM?
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request your deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Unigasket will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without that this affects the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights you can contact us by sending a written communication to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or, at Our postal address C / Colom, nº 495, 08228 Terrassa (Barcelona) – Spain. The request for the exercise of any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (ID, driver’s license or passport). Lastly, we inform you that you can go to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other public bodies competent for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.